Skip to main content
Topic: [Theme] Borderworld (Read 2665 times) previous topic - next topic

[Theme] Borderworld

This is a knock off of a xenforo theme, done in red and blue.  I wanted to play with "nav" sytle menus (that's what superfish calls them) for the first drop down so this is what you get.  You can play with it here: http://themes.spudsdesign.com/index.php/theme=7

Download
http://themes.elkarte.net/mimic/Border-World.html

“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?” – Jack Sparrow

Re: [Theme] Borderworld

Reply #1
looks great :)

Reply #2
Cool theme! Really nice colours. You should make the documentation how to achieve this nav menu and other cool things you do!

Reply #3
Nice work. If I may, it would be nice to replace the collapse arrow button with a cool " + " button or something different to make it look more modern.

Reply #4
Pretty cool and interesting! *nods*
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5
looks great ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #6
You should make the documentation how to achieve this nav menu and other cool things you do!
I may put a page on the wiki on how to do this to the menu, at least the css since thats all it takes in this case.
Nice work. If I may, it would be nice to replace the collapse arrow button with a cool " + " button or something different to make it look more modern.
I'll take a look to see what may work instead of the chevrons, should be able to come up with something.

“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?” – Jack Sparrow

Reply #7
@Spuds , unable to register. :(

Even when I click register button it shows log in option.

Reply #8
Yeah   ...  being just a test site I have registration disabled, its just for some quick and dirty checking. (but I just enabled guest browsing so more of theme can be seen)

Reply #9
It is not available for download then ? The red one.

Reply #10
I'm going to add them, probably to the ElkArte themes repo so anyone can get them and hopefully make fixes as well !

Reply #11
will this be available?
sorry for my bad english

Reply #12
I put what I have in the first link. 

This was an experiment to change how the menus expand to what superfish calls nav style, which is a bit like what xenforo does.   This also has the expand out search box when clicked.  I was going to do some more but have been sidetracked on lots of other things for a bit.  I originally did this with an rc2 file, so it may be missing a couple of css fixes.  It squares up some corners as well.  Anyway I intend to do more at some point, but here it is and if anyone wants to take it further, please do.

Reply #13
Thanks for sharing this, I'll try it and hope to use it soon ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #14
there are some problems with login/register buttons and with Search. You can see it on spuds demo site
sorry for my bad english