Skip to main content
Topic: Addons Site (Read 12814 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Addons Site

Reply #15

Copy/paste is the best excuse here and always works :)
The link was corrected ;)

=== edit===
another suggestion could be to add the open importer or a link to openimporter ;) what do you think?
sorry for my bad english

Reply #16

OI is not really an addon, but It will get added to the tools repo as well as get linked on the converter area.  Long list of todo's ;D

Reply #17

emanuele wonders if OI should have its own site. O:-)
Maybe "later". lol
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #18

It should be under tool section.

Reply #19

TBH, OI is not an ElkArte tool.
It's an independent project by chance developed by people working on ElkArte's code as well. ;)
At least that's how I see it.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #20

And for somewhat completeness

http://themes.elkarte.net is now available as well.  If there is stuff missing let us know, or better yet make a PR :D

Reply #21

:happyman:

Reply #22

Good work Spuds :) These sites look really great :D

Reply #23

YAY! Great to see that too! :D

And great to see them all open to contributions and easy to manage!
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #24

Added the sites to the menu "home".
What do you think about renaming that button to "Project"?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #25

Quote from: emanuele – TBH, OI is not an ElkArte tool.
It's an independent project by chance developed by people working on ElkArte's code as well. ;)
It does not mean it has to be an ElkArte tool. It is just a tool, a useful one. Put a disclaimer or something would do. :)

Reply #26

Quote from: emanuele – Added the sites to the menu "home".
What do you think about renaming that button to "Project"?
I think that makes sense, its the project links, and even the home page is about the project ...

Quote from: ahrasis –
Quote from: emanuele – TBH, OI is not an ElkArte tool.
It does not mean it has to be an ElkArte tool. It is just a tool, a useful one. Put a disclaimer or something would do. :)
This is true, in fact its a much needed tool.   I intend to do some more general cleanup and organization of the ElkArte repos, but I'm kind of burnt out on working with them for the moment and need to work on some other Elk things for a bit  O:-)

Reply #27

I was thinking: what if we place an addon here on the site that caches a json file with the likes of each addon and theme (actually two json files) and then we use this file to show the likes on the addons/themes sites?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #28

Thats a cool idea  :D

Should be able to have a daily update to those files and then just a touch of JS to the addon/theme html to pull the file in and update the listing.   Could even explore doing all "server" side by pushing to the _data directory with the likes counts, that would update the sites html files as well.

Biggest thing may be to decide on a way to link the two lists.

Reply #29

I think that if the support topic is present, and points to elk.net, it is just possible to parse the url, grab the topic id and use it?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.