Skip to main content
Topic: They banned me... (Read 3528 times) previous topic - next topic

They banned me...

Simple Machines banned me... Just how idiotic were they?

Re: They banned me...

Reply #1

That all depends on what you did to get bonked with the ban hammer.

Reply #2

They ban duplicate accounts.
LiveGallery - Simple gallery addon for ElkArte

Reply #3

Quote from: Spuds – That all depends on what you did to get bonked with the ban hammer.
I don't know about you, but I was definitely not poorly behaving! I was just making innocent posts! That's all!!

Reply #4

LOL.  Another innocent victim of the internet  :P

Reply #5

Where are you from Chara?

Reply #7

Quote from: Chara from Undertale –
Quote from: badmonkey – Where are you from Chara?
In Undertale form, I'd say Undertale. But real life? Personal information, dude. Just like my name and address.

No one is asking your name and address.  A perfectly acceptable answer could be "Canada" or "Europe". For a second time I'm offering an opportunity to open civil conversation where people get to know one another.  One where understanding is created.  You are making the complaint people aren't treating you well, right?  It's completely your choice how you're treated. Would you rather be friends with people here?  Would you like to receive good advice on the topics you pose?  Or would you rather come off like a troll, dude?

Reply #8

Quote from: badmonkey –
Quote from: Chara from Undertale –
Quote from: badmonkey – Where are you from Chara?
In Undertale form, I'd say Undertale. But real life? Personal information, dude. Just like my name and address.

No one is asking your name and address.  A perfectly acceptable answer could be "Canada" or "Europe". For a second time I'm offering an opportunity to open civil conversation where people get to know one another.  One where understanding is created.  You are making the complaint people aren't treating you well, right?  It's completely your choice how you're treated. Would you rather be friends with people here?  Would you like to receive good advice on the topics you pose?  Or would you rather come off like a troll, dude?
I'd rather be friends with people there.