Skip to main content
Topic: Too many things to do... (Read 3740 times) previous topic - next topic

Too many things to do...

I have to install RC2 and test it, I have to translate Help.english.php (the last file, all others are done!), and I started to fill my online manual for ElkArte with content today (first part is nearly done and looks like this). This must be done till my migration to ElkArte. And I must soon write a test of a car I had for two weeks, some kind of driving report, plus optimizing the pictures I made of it. Puh... So much to do...  :o

Re: Too many things to do...

Reply #1

I think I know the feeling... LOL
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

BTW: I don't understand *anything*, but look of the manual is very nice! :D

emanuele is wondering now what would ElkArte look like with that color scheme and style. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

I was feeling a bit overwhleded today with my list ... why does it never get any shorter  :-\

The manual you have is looking really nice !!!, I can't wait for the other section to get populated, awesome job!

QuoteAnd I must soon write a test of a car I had for two weeks, some kind of driving report, plus optimizing the pictures I made of it. Puh...
What did you get to test? McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari,  preview of the Bugatti Veyron Hybrid (seriously 1500 HP) ... OK I just hope someone is driving something fancier than my little Honda 4C with 100K miles (but heck its paid for)  :D

Reply #4

Thanks for the compliments!  O:-)

Quote from: emanuele –
 emanuele is wondering now what would ElkArte look like with that color scheme and style. :P

I could create a small graphic what it could look like (with the menu on the left too), if you wish. But I can't program it.  :D

Quote from: Spuds – What did you get to test? McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari,  preview of the Bugatti Veyron Hybrid (seriously 1500 HP) ... OK I just hope someone is driving something fancier than my little Honda 4C with 100K miles (but heck its paid for)  :D

Oh no, just a Lexus LS 600h L.  :D  We, the guys and girls from the pilots (hybrid and electric pilots, the websites I own), keep rooted in the soil. Most of the cars I drive are affordable.  ;)

Reply #5

Here's an example of what ElkArte could look like with this theme.

Reply #6

I'm very picky when it comes to themes but that theme there looks really good.

Reply #7

Thanks! O:-)  So sad that I don't have the skills to make this one. :(

Reply #8

Yep, pretty cool!
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #9

Quote from: Spuds – The manual you have is looking really nice !!!, I can't wait for the other section to get populated, awesome job!

A few more articles of the manual are published. You can view them from the top of the menu till you reach the entry "Beiträge", which is the last one who's done at this point. I know you can't read it, but it seemed you wanted to know...  ;)

I wrote a project (home)page too which describes what ElkArte is and lists a lot of his functions and possibilities. Thank god this needs no more work.  :D