Skip to main content
Topic: Skoda Club Italia (Read 2038 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Skoda Club Italia

Reply #15
lol, remind me to prod you for some other things

Reply #16
And there is the bookmarks addon as well  :D  ... http://addons.elkarte.net/feature/Bookmarks.html 
β€œThe problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?” – Jack Sparrow

Reply #17
Give me an SQL conversion query and we're talking. ;)

Kidding, kidding. :P

Reply #18
LOL
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #20
Well sure, there should be basically the same info there (most important, the id of the bookmarked topic). Anyway, so they share the same DB structure; that makes things easier. That would've come to light pretty quickly once I actually investigated it. :P

Reply #21
Looks great!
Sorry in advance for bad english, stupid comments and links. A useful one can be found below:
Forum support - have a look here

Reply #22
thank you ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #23
10.000 attachments!
I just reached 10.567 attachments on my forum, and guess what? with all the addons related to images the total size of my attachments is only 1,5 GB (1.563.706,14 KB) . Not bad and I am satisfied how attachment system works in elkarte compared to SMF. Next step is to upgrade to 1.1 where I can finally put inline attachments without writing bbcode.

Other stats: we also reached 150.00 posts and + 3.000 members. 
sorry for my bad english

Reply #24
Impressive stats, Radu. And yeah, 1.5 gb is not too bad at all.

Reply #25
Thank you @Pounders‍ 
The attachments are resized to 1200 px width and height, but in the begining it was set to 1024px, probably too small. I noticed most forums are resizing to 1200px and some forums to 1600px.
sorry for my bad english