Skip to main content
Topic: Serverumzug - Attachments & Avatare werden nicht angezeigt (Read 2841 times) previous topic - next topic

Serverumzug - Attachments & Avatare werden nicht angezeigt

Hallo, miteinander!

Wir sind heute auf einen neuen Server umgezogen. Es scheint soweit alles geklappt zu haben, aber:

Unsere Avatare und die Dateianhänge werden im Forum nicht angezeigt.  Und im Adminbereich wird die Seite mit der Einstelllung für die Dateianhänge gar nicht angezeigt.

Mein Hoster bat mich darum zu fragen, ob man für die Attachments binären oder Text-Übertragungsmodus braucht?

Attachments are not displayed

Reply #1

I try to translate this O:-)

We have moved our forum to a new server today. Everything seems to be okay, but the avatars and the attachments are not displayed in forum.

The page/site in the adminpanel, where the settings for the attachments can be done, is not displayed also.

My hoster asked me to ask here, in which way the attachments have to be transfered: "binary" oder "based on the text"?

Edit:

It is also not possible to reply in the topics or to create a new topic. This will lead you to an "empty page" in browser.
Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:44:49 pm by Ruth

Re: Serverumzug - Attachments & Avatare werden nicht angezeigt

Reply #2

Nicht nur Attachments werden nicht angezeigt, man kann auch keine Antwort posten. Sobald man die Antwort abschickt, wird nur noch eine weiße Seite angezeigt.
Offensichtlich ist die Übertragung, aus welchem Grund auch immer, gründlich daneben gegangen. Die Frage ist nur, warum? Bei SMF gab es keine Probleme....

Reply #3

I think I might've had to manually update some settings in the DB or the admin interface (only the ones related to path on disk iirc). Here are a few settings that could be relevant to check using the search box in the admin interface.

"Database and Paths"
"Base URL to all smiley sets"
"Absolute path to all smiley sets"
"Current attachment directory"

(boy, @emanuele45 is right, the attachment stuff definitely has a lot of settings)

Reply #4

Sorry, Frenzie, I had vorgotten to post a link here. I had asked in the english support-board as well:

http://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?topic=4630.0

Reply #5

Quote from: Ruth – Mein Hoster bat mich darum zu fragen, ob man für die Attachments binären oder Text-Übertragungsmodus braucht?
Binär, Images sind Binary-Dateien..
Die Pfade lassen sich mit der angehängten Datei korrigieren, einfach hochladen und dann im Browser aufrufen..
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------