Skip to main content
Topic: I find this really shocking. (Read 3568 times) previous topic - next topic

I find this really shocking.

I'm normally logged in to the ElkArte community.

When I go to the homepage, I find that I'm not logged in. At first I thought it was banishment, but when I clicked on the community button, I realize that I was just logged off. So I log back in again, and here I am, not banned. Doesn't that make me a sweet angel who constantly thinks they're a devil? O:-)

Re: I find this really shocking.

Reply #1

I cannot reproduce this, when I go to homepage I am still logged in.

Reply #2

maybe cookie problem? or your public ip changed by your isp?
192.MY.ID: Forum ISP Indonesia.

Reply #4

Actually, I find this is happening when one of my pc chrome browser is being "compromised" due to some malwares. I still have one that is not being fully wiped and reinstalled. But so far, ElkArte cookie is working find with other browser and my other pc chrome browser. So it is not about this site, or ElkArte forum software, at least, in my opinion.

Reply #5

Quote from: ahrasis – Actually, I find this is happening when one of my pc chrome browser is being "compromised" due to some malwares. I still have one that is not being fully wiped and reinstalled. But so far, ElkArte cookie is working find with other browser and my other pc chrome browser. So it is not about this site, or ElkArte forum software, at least, in my opinion.
Hey, did you know that you're not trying to hijack this topic even though it seems as if you're trying to?

Reply #8

Chara, out of curiosity, how old are you?

Reply #10

Quote from: badmonkey – Chara, out of curiosity, how old are you?
I'm 14-
Quote from: d3vcho(); –
Quote from: badmonkey – Chara, out of curiosity, how old are you?

According to his/her profile, (s)he's 14
Never mind.