Skip to main content
Topic: Adding to Forms (Read 2464 times) previous topic - next topic

Adding to Forms

I'm trying to add settings to the modify board page for the individual board not the list of boards.  I've gotten it all working with a template edit.  But what I'm wondering, is there a way to do it without editing the template.

For instance, because the post form is divided up between multiple sub-templates I was able to add another sub-template with the additions I was adding for posting.  But doesn't seem possible ManageBoards, template_modify_board.

Re: Adding to Forms

Reply #1

Unfortunately, at the moment there is not way, if I remember correctly, there is also an issue open for that. The plan was to do something for 1.1, but in the end it didn't land.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Ah.  Oh well.  Theme edits it is.

Reply #3

Create a new theme and use that theme if that is your path. Otherwise, upgrade may overwrite it. Or you can try hook with buffer, if that is possible. Some do, some don't. See also QRR addon on how @emanuele remove the default QuickReply and add it at the end of the last message in a particular (topic) page, if it is similar and possible to apply to your case that is.