Skip to main content
Topic: Undo plugin (Read 5518 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Undo plugin

Reply #15

Quote from: emanuele – Ohhh... I learned that github doesn't send notifications for comments on gists... or at least I didn't receive any. :-\
It also doesn't notify you of changes on the wiki. GH is pretty great for the main stuff but some of the side features can be a little rough. :P

Reply #16

It seems to work fine in Chrome, I have some issues with my other browser, but I'd like to hear others if it is working fine with their browsers. Speak up! :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #17

If you're talking about the undo plugin, all you need to do is type fast enough and it'll break. Doesn't matter if it's Chrome(ium) or Firefox. :P But I think when I say "break" I guess I might mean it only does one undo action?

Reply #18

BTW I don't see the icons now... am I the only one?
 emanuele feels I messed something while working on the other stuff.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #19

That was probably me messing something up ...

I was trying to figure out the editor issue with Edge but local test bed does not work with Edge ... So I used the site to test  O:-)

I could not figure out why Edge does not work (highlight some text in source mode, then use the toolbar to make something bold for example, it does not wrap the highlighted text but inserts the bbc codes at the start of all the text).  Using the keyboard shortcuts works fine, so its some interaction with the click event and selectionEnd / selectionStart returning zero, but just for Edge. 

Oh its not just our version, its the 1.5 branch and Dev branches as well, so ..............

Anyway I'll see what I've done :P
Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 06:35:11 pm by Spuds

Reply #20

hmm... what a pain. xD
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.