Skip to main content
Topic: what are you into? (Read 4537 times) previous topic - next topic

what are you into?

The other thread asking what you do for a living was a success.  So let's give this one a try!  If it seems like they're mostly for making conversation then I admit that is pretty much the point.   :D  

I am an outdoor person.  Camping, biking, hiking, running, swimming, chilling by a fire, offroading, those are all things I love.  Being around people is good too.  Naturally we're all probably into this web stuffs. 

What do you like to do for fun?

Re: what are you into?

Reply #1

Quote from: badmonkey – Camping, biking, hiking, running, swimming, chilling by a fire, offroading, those are all things I love.  Being around people is good too.  Naturally we're all probably into this web stuffs. 

I like outdoors stuff though not in the summer here it's to hot haha (Central US.) When I lived on the east coast I used to never be indoors May-October. I'm an introvert so I have to charge between social interactions haha.

Lately I have been enjoying Urban Wilderness parks in the region.
Thank you,
LordRT

Reply #2

I'm into movies, reading, listening to music, hybrid and electric vehicles, design and UI, and I am too a nature guy. I don't like sport, but I love to walk in the nature. I love the sea and rough coasts. I don't need polished beaches, I want wild cliffs!

Reply #3

Quote from: Jorin – I love the sea and rough coasts. I don't need polished beaches, I want wild cliffs!

There is a time and place for both, though I have had some great dates/photoshoots on cliffs near the ocean. Though I have also had amazing lunches on the beach despite the seagulls trying to ruin it haha.
Thank you,
LordRT

Reply #4

Here seeing you all and learning to code a little bit are fun. I do write thoughts but mostly in FB as I think less people are blogging in their own blog nowadays.

Reply #5

this year i started cycling, for sport (and reducing my weight) and adventuring around my house. better late than never.
192.MY.ID: Forum ISP Indonesia.

Reply #6

Learning new programming languages. The latest one: COBOL. Next up: x86 ASM.

Reply #8

I am into server works for now. My intention is to transfer all the files and database to a new server and rebuild the old one. Once that finish, I am going to test nginx reversed proxy in my rebuild server. I will look into elkarte 1.1 and all addons (including pending ones) when this is done. I am also looking into the possibility to personally modfiy net2ftp softwares to work in php7.0 environment. Well, that's about it, for now... :P

Reply #9

QuoteWhat do you like to do for fun?
Watching people make fools of themselves on Youtube. This includes both of the presidential candidates.

Reply #10

Me is into a pile of sh***t. xD
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #11

Aren't we all.
LiveGallery - Simple gallery addon for ElkArte

Reply #12

Learning a bit of SQL for work the next weeks. New tasks, new perspectives, 50% administration in the near future. Great!, half a promotion!  :D  Waiting for "No Man's Sky". Can't wait to explore this graphical extraordinary journey!

Reply #13

I am into a hearing this week, which have been delayed for almost a year plus now. So will be back to busy mode for a short while.

Reply #14

Well, right now I am heavily into making themes for EA :D