Skip to main content
Topic: 1.0.5 Board e-mails not coming  (Read 9296 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 1.0.5 Board e-mails not coming

Reply #30

I know you have a lot to do. Is there any chance you can help within the next weeks? If not, I must think of something different to inform new members of important things.

Reply #31

Would you mind attaching your Members.subs.php and Register.controller.php?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #33

Could you also attach your MessageNewMembers.integrate.php? (Should be in sources.)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #35

Could you have a look at your admin panel and see if you have configured the "senders" of the PMs?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #36

The admin email adress in the server settings is correct and yes, I have set my admin user as sender of the PM in the settings of the addon.

Reply #37

Any news?  O:-)

Reply #38

@txcas when you registered at elkarte.it did you get a welcome PM?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #39

Quote from: emanuele – @txcas when you registered at elkarte.it did you get a welcome PM?
I did:

Hello Txcas, your registration request at ElkArte 1.1 testing site has been received.

The username you registered with was Txcas. If you forget your password, you can change it at http://www.elkarte.it/elk1.1/index.php?action=reminder.

Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved.  When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.

Regards,
The ElkArte 1.1 testing site Team.

Reply #40

Ohh... never mind I forgot you registered to the 1.1 test site, I thought it was the 1.0... :-[
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #41

I tested it just now on my test site. Apart from the fact the PM is not sent to the new member, the notifications email are delivered properly, so... I'm a bit lost.
Does the welcome PM works for you?

Never mind, the package I was using is broken.

ETA: that said... I have no idea where the problem is.
Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:07:21 pm by emanuele
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #42

When the link is clicked, it says: Wrong value type sent to the database. Array of integers expected. (member_ids)

I think the addon is overwriting the default activation email and as such it is referring to a member id which is not yet activated?

But the registered member did successfully registered in my case though no email is sent after the activation.
Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:55:33 pm by ahrasis

Reply #43

I have that problem too.