Skip to main content
Topic: Less space between attachments (Read 8515 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Less space between attachments

Reply #30

Quote from: Ruth – Edit: It shows me the Date from today now, when I uploaded that file again. (two hours earlier than it really was) Must be the time from the upload, because I downloaded nothing today.
If the minutes match it's a timezone difference.

Reply #31

Thank you all very much for your help!

I contacted my hoster - and I think, there was changed something about the permissions today, because any changings in my files are working since today when I upload my files again.

I was a bit confused before, ::)  therefore I mixed things up:

All files I had changed during the last days had been overwritten by uploading them via FTP, because I can see my changings if I download those files again. But the changings did not work and they also were not shown to me in the "Console".

Emanuele, I do not have a mobile phone, I am working with an old pc ;)  - and I think something like filezilla would be a good opinion for me.

Your code for the centered attachments is working splendit, everything is looking nice and proper again.

I changed it that way, so a few of smaller attachments can stand side by side in one row:

Code: [Select]
.postarea .attachments .attachment {
    display: inline-block;
}

.postarea .attachments .attachment_name {
    display: block;
    line-height: 1.3em;
}

Thank you for your help!
Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 11:37:02 am by Ruth

Reply #32

if your css is saved and you are not seeing the modifications into "console" try CTRL + F5 or set your browser in incognito mode
sorry for my bad english