Skip to main content
Topic: Below post (Read 3177 times) previous topic - next topic

Below post

There is a lot under the post area (see attached screenshot).

If Javascript is enabled and the drag & drop functionality is enabled, it should remove the non-JS attach fields.

Drafts are all the way at the bottom of the page. I am thinking they should probably get moved to a more prominent location. Like on the page title bar (where it says "Start new topic") but right aligned so you can say "Start new topic ... from draft" and have a drop down which will show a modal or a div that will list the drafts.

BTW, I shrunk my zoom so I could fit all of it with the screenshot. The normal post screen requires scrolling.

Re: Below post

Reply #1

Quote from: groundup – If Javascript is enabled and the drag & drop functionality is enabled, it should remove the non-JS attach fields.
Noooo.... at least something like github, but not removed entirely... O:-)
I have serious problems put two windows 1st on the same desktop, 2dn in a position I'm able to D&D between them. LOL

BTW, yes, there is a ton of stuff there...
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

I like how Gmail does it with the paperclip icon. I don't mean remove a link to add it, I mean just remove the boxes. I should definitely have clarified that.

Reply #3

Maybe we could add a paper clip to the editor toolbar and more the attach dialog there, that would clean things up some.

Not sure on where drafts should go TBH ... We could maybe add it as a link up top that takes to you to the list or provides a select list but you may get a list of no subject's to select from, drafts are like that.  But for sure something more could be done

Reply #4

I think this and this one are very similar.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.