Skip to main content
Topic: attachment settings in admin center: too much to scroll down with IE9 (Read 3016 times) previous topic - next topic

attachment settings in admin center: too much to scroll down with IE9

In Beta 2 and using ElkArte Be Social! theme try to open the admin page "attachment settings" with an IE9. Between the lines "choose the method..." and "attachments directory" there is tooooooo much space. I have to scroll down like a million times.  ;)

Aynone made the same experience? Or is it my IE9 here at my office?

Re: attachment settings in admin center: too much to scroll down with IE9

Reply #1

Quote from: Jorin – In Beta 2 and using ElkArte Be Social! theme try to open the admin page "attachment settings" with an IE9. Between the lines "choose the method..." and "attachments directory" there is tooooooo much space. I have to scroll down like a million times.  ;)

Aynone made the same experience? Or is it my IE9 here at my office?
Can't test IE9 right now, my virtual box with the older IE is on another PC.  It's fine in modern browsers such as chrome or IE11 ..
Can you post a screenshot? Could help to locate the problem.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #3

I just took a look at this in my virtual machine vista/ie9 and was not able to reproduce the problem (but that's with the latest version of the repo)  So we can assume it was magically fixed  O:-)  or some config issue we still need to uncover.

Reply #4

Maybe you were using the IE-compat thing?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

Nope.

Reply #6

wasn't able to reproduce as well, I think it's a proxy Server (Virus scanning engine) related issue...
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #7

Thanks. Let's forget this one. Sorry.  :-[

Reply #8

No need to apologize, its important to report on problems you are having or seeing (with Elk that is !)  :)

Reply #9

Yup, also bugs related to browsers are kind of difficult to pinpoint, so it's better to have a report that results in a "not a bug" rather than not have it. ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.