Skip to main content
Topic: Cannot add email in my profile (Read 4276 times) previous topic - next topic

Cannot add email in my profile

Ever time I try to add my email  in change profile it reverts to my login name.

Re: Cannot add email in my profile

Reply #1

Strange... in my localhost I was able to change the email fine, while here on the site not because of a bug:
https://github.com/emanuele45/Dialogo/commit/509e3d64fdd17f9ae8038d5c597e04db8b669a7e
It's a default "clean" install or did you change some settings related to registration? (Just so that I can put myself in the same conditions.)
Any error in the log that may help?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

It is on this board, profile, modify profile. It is also insists that I fill in both new password fields "even though I do not want to change my password so I use my existing password for both fields" and at the end I have to put in my current password. No joy, the email field reverts to my username.

If you need my logon to try for yourself, let me know.

John

Reply #3

Tested on this site, works as expected..It's probably an issue with the "store formular data" from your browser. Can you test it with a different browser? (Chrome, Opera, IE, Firefox)
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #4

Me tested too. E-mail adress changed successful. Account reactivation failed. Database Error (Screennshot attached).
For this reply I create a new account.

Regards
NetFlag

Reply #5

@elk.helmer.co what browser are you using?

@NetFlag1 yep, it's the bug I reported here.
It will be broken for few days, sorry, in the meantime I reactivated your account. :)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

Ah, back again. Thanks @emanuele  :)
So I will delete the other one.

Reply #7

Sorry for the late reply. I was using my iPad but, when I use Firfox om my computer. it works fine.

Reply #8

Any iPad user that can double check this?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.