Skip to main content
Topic: [reminder] Working towards 1.0.2 (Read 13020 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [reminder] Working towards 1.0.2

Reply #45

The advantage to release it before Christmas is that people could have more free time to test it and report the eventually bugs. Imo...
sorry for my bad english

Reply #46

Quote from: Mstcool – Why not release it on new years? New year, new version. ;)
It's "ready", the more we wait, the more stuff goes in there and a bit more time it requires (to adjust things and in case fix regressions), so better send it out "ASAP" and move back to coding 1.1... also I would like not to do a release during holidays, I may be drunk. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #47

Oook.
Attached the hopefully final version of the patch.
It should work, but another pair of eyes looking at it is not a bad thing.
It already includes https://github.com/elkarte/Elkarte/pull/1920

Reply #48

Ye old quick test,

I installed it on two site that had the previous 1.0.2 test, the uninstall of the old and install of the new package ran fine.

Reply #49

Good! :D

I'll try to finish up the release today unless something else if found. O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #50

My test went well. Currently running 1.0.2 in my test "subforum" sites. All subforums are working fine too. ;)

Reply #51

Hopefully nothing is badly broken. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #52

Quote from: emanuele – Oook.
Attached the hopefully final version of the patch.
It should work, but another pair of eyes looking at it is not a bad thing.
It already includes https://github.com/elkarte/Elkarte/pull/1920
Just one question: is this update the same as that published officialy on github? I am asking this because I install this patch today on my test forum, and if the patch is not the same I should update it.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #53

It's not exactly 100% the same, I spotted a small mistake while uploading it and so I had to fix it.
It's nothing too important, in fact it's just a notice that you have updated and there are some noteworthy changes. In other words something you can live without, if you want to read it you can just go to the admin panel in support and credits and see the list of things. ;)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.