Skip to main content
Topic: Smooth - ElkArte Theme (Read 14569 times) previous topic - next topic

Smooth - ElkArte Theme

Anyone like to have this ?

Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 03:43:33 am by Wizard

Re: Smooth - ElkArte Theme

Reply #1

You link to an attachment that is not visible to guests so...
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Reply #2

Check now :)

Reply #3

I like that color!
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Reply #4

Issue with author info. It seems the author name is listed globally as a menu which are used at other areas as well. How can we change the author area info without affecting other menu / listing levels ?

Reply #5

How would you like to have the boards in " Smooth " ? I guess it is better without a wrapper.

Reply #6

Without wrapper

Reply #7

Another thing to be dealt with,

icon_anchor is obscured. Not sure what happened. I have give a background colour = black to make sure that it exist ( even as obscured )

Reply #8

Need to fix author info and board icons. Everything else seems to be fine

Reply #9

Quote from: Wizard – Issue with author info. It seems the author name is listed globally as a menu which are used at other areas as well. How can we change the author area info without affecting other menu / listing levels ?
I guess you attached the color to some dropdown list class, right?
I think you can restrict it with the class .poster (or .poster_area, don't remember exactly).
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #10

What about board icons ? Hope you can see the very slight Black background which appears as  thin line.

Reply #11

Quote from: emanuele –
Quote from: Wizard – Issue with author info. It seems the author name is listed globally as a menu which are used at other areas as well. How can we change the author area info without affecting other menu / listing levels ?
I guess you attached the color to some dropdown list class, right?
I think you can restrict it with the class .poster (or .poster_area, don't remember exactly).

.linklevel1, .linklevel1:link, .linklevel1:visited {

is causing the issue. I even tried " background-color: white ! important"  for .poster, but didn't work.

Reply #12

Current set up is not bad. Can someone tell me how I can import these edits as a theme package ?

Reply #13

If you can post the selector you used it would be easier.
If you have used .linklevel1, then, that's rather normal, linklevel1 and alike are meant to be generic and applicable to many things, just use .poster and .linklevel1 together as I suggested above:
Code: [Select]
.poster .linklevel1
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #14

Quote from: emanuele – If you can post the selector you used it would be easier.
If you have used .linklevel1, then, that's rather normal, linklevel1 and alike are meant to be generic and applicable to many things, just use .poster and .linklevel1 together as I suggested above:
Code: [Select]
.poster .linklevel1

Any help possible with board icons and exporting this theme ?