Skip to main content
Topic: Woltlab Burning Board - Yeah, burn this! (Read 3325 times) previous topic - next topic

Woltlab Burning Board - Yeah, burn this!

I am moderator in a PS4 board since yesterday and have to work (close threads, move them, delete posts, etc) with Woltlab Burning Board there. God, this is crap!  >:(  Never experienced such chaos in usability in a board software before! Wish they would use ElkArte!  :-[

Re: Woltlab Burning Board - Yeah, burn this!

Reply #1

I have heard some good and some not so good thing about Woltlab, never had the pleasure of using it myself though.

Reply #2

lol

I installed the recent beta with the idea of testing it out, but I never managed to do anything... I guess I'll use the install to work on the converter. If anyone is interested in creating some content: http://testing.elkarte.it/testing/wbb41/ O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

What are some of the good?

Reply #5

Can you name them? Would be cool to get a list of all of the "good" from other software and see how Elkarte can use those ideas.

Reply #6

Elk has most of it. Elk is at par with XF on many aspects. But for some people, free is not good. I guess they are using a paid search engine, not Google :P

Reply #7

Never used woltlab, I know is famous in Germany.

Compared to elk they offer a full suite of products :forum, blog, gallery and resources.
sorry for my bad english