Skip to main content
Topic: Preparing 1.0.3 release (Read 6777 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Preparing 1.0.3 release

Reply #15

Just did a test, it installed fine on 1.0.2 ... and the site is still running :P  ;D

Reply #16

emanuele added an easter egg that blows the site only when it becomes non-obvious. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #18

Hummm 114 commits and 78 files changed, you would have thought we did something of mention :P but really it was a bunch of smallish or esoteric bug fixes with some very nice tweaks here and there.  Probably best just to point to the commit list instead?

One thing we may want to note is that due to a change in parse_bbc, IF you are using SP you should uninstall it before installing this patch, then install the latest version of SP. 

Reply #19

So my feeling was not wrong at all! LOL

Good point about SP.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #20

Arg... sorry, today I had another round of problems and I didn't find the time to prepare the release... tomorrow! For sure... I hope. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #21

Now it is tomorrow, I've fixed the text of the release announcement. I'm preparing the package now hoping I didn't break anything in the meantime. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #22

Quote from: Spuds – Ah ... not that I can think of (wrt a settings change that the admin needs to know about)

Just a few text strings, nothing major.
$editortxt['Close'] = 'Close';
$txt['pm_approve_warning'] = 'Approve this personal message with CAUTION!
   The PM being replied to has been REMOVED.
   The system attempts to find others in that conversation but the results are not 100% accurate.
   If in doubt, its better to bounce!';
$txt['mentions_what'] = 'Message';
$txt['whoall_pm_byemail'] = 'Sending a personal message by email.';
$txt['mark_these_as_read'] = 'Mark THESE messages as read';

We should also update define('CACHE_STALE', '?102'); to 103 I believe, I think we had a couple of JS changes? (had to look, thats a yup :P)
After updating to 1.0.3 I download the italian translation but the text for "Mark THESE messages as read" it's not included. I think new phrases should be included. I did not checked the others strings.
Beside that I don't understand why it was added this new string and what is the difference betweem the old "Mark ALL messages as read" and the new "Mark THESE messages as read". Once you used the "Mark THESE messages as read" all unread messages are marked as read. Am I missing something?
sorry for my bad english

Reply #24

I guess the files should be uploaded at transifex... :-[
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.