Skip to main content
Topic: Restore/Edit draft and posting it (Read 2865 times) previous topic - next topic

Restore/Edit draft and posting it

Last night I was working on a topic reply , but i had to leave so i saved a draft and made sure it appears in my personal drafts
Today I can see it but when click on edit button i get an empty edit page , i tried many times but still the same .
Is it something wrong I did ? or there is some bug in that draft thingy ?

Re: Restore/Edit draft and posting it

Reply #1

hmm... looks good here, I can edit drafts just as usual.
A couple of questions: do you use the WYSIWYG editor or just the one that shows the BBCode?
Do you remember if you added some kind of formatting to the post?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

In this post I used both WYSIWYG editor and the bbc editor together since I was creating tables and wrapped it inside a spoiler tag  :-[

:o  darn , I feel so guilty getting caught using both tools  ;D

Reply #3

Browser?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

Firefox latest

Reply #5

I tried to do more tests on this , typed simple posts of few words then saved , the issue is exist
I tried different browsers : firefox , chrome , opera . Also tried with WYSIWYG editor and the one that shows the BBCode
No matter the contents are , or the browser is , or the editor mode , I always get the same behaviour , save the drafts good , stored in my personal area and can be reviewed with 2 buttons to edit or delete , I can delete but not Edit.

The stored draft exist but can't be restored for editing or posting !!!

Have you tried this with a lower user permissions , Are all the non-mods registered users on this forum able to use drafts ? except me  >:(   ;D

Reply #6

Good point on the permissions, didn't thought moderator powers could affect drafts, my bad... :(
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #8

I had a similar problem, I think.

Reply #9

@Jorin was it with 1.1 or 1.0?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.