Skip to main content
Topic: Using SolveMedia as the Captcha in registration form (Read 2522 times) previous topic - next topic

Using SolveMedia as the Captcha in registration form

Hello guys is there a chance that we can use solvemedia captcha as the captcha solver in the registration form?

Thanks

Re: Using SolveMedia as the Captcha in registration form

Reply #1

Which one is it solvemedia?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

Also I used to use VPS IP before to install the elkarte forum and when I tried to point my domain then boom! I got a warning from browsers. Saying the domain was used for phishing? I checked on malware and it says it was infected? Why was the IP dont have the warning but then when i linked the domain it gives the phishing warning right? I was disappointed with google though. Or was it the domain was connected to this type of problem before? Not sure anyone unlucky to buy such domain?

Reply #5

@mmgass‍ I suggest you to open a new topic explaining better your problem ;) 
sorry for my bad english

Reply #6

Quote from: radu81 – @mmgass‍ I suggest you to open a new topic explaining better your problem ;)
Well if its regarding the google phishing thing I only share it. Im only sharing it and was trying to ask if maybe someone has encountered such thing. I have submitted to google about the error report. They should've misjudge my website domain. Its only a not-completed forum site with only 2 days old.

But anyway about the solvemedia captcha Im really looking forward if there's anyone here that have tried to integrate them instead of the old/default captcha.

Reply #7

Quote from: mmgass – Well if its regarding the google phishing thing I only share it. Im only sharing it and was trying to ask if maybe someone has encountered such thing.
never had similar problems
Quote from: mmgass – But anyway about the solvemedia captcha Im really looking forward if there's anyone here that have tried to integrate them instead of the old/default captcha.
as far as I know nobody did an integration.
sorry for my bad english