Topic: Jump to (Read 6661 times) previous topic - next topic

Jump to

What do you think? O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Jump to

Reply #1

Great for mobile. Not so sure for desktop.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself on fire!

Reply #2

Oh, forgot to say: the "categories" is a tab (as in jQueryUI tabs) and more tabs can be added (even though I should add some hook for that) in order to let the jump to handle other things as well. O:-)

@IchBin I'm not sure how much the jump to is used in general, though the dropdown is problematic in some ways for desktops too (for example there were all sort of tricks to fix IE bugs when populating it on-the-fly), it is also tricky if you have a lot of nested boards because it tends to break the layout (it may be too wide).

P.S.
I forgot to add some indentation for childboards, new screen attached here.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

That looks nice, but for me I actually prefer the old dropdown box that we have  :'(  seems less intrusive to me than the modal box

But for mobile that may be just the ticket, that and the current jump control becomes one big "button"

Reply #4

And...maybe a "smallish" popup instead of the droppy? O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

There's some cool list filter plugins that use .filter() which would be great if the focus went to that input box and then you could type what you wanted. I wouldn't use a modal, but a div that popped out.

Reply #6

That reminds me of KickOff... :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.