Skip to main content
Topic: [ADDON] Smush.it (Read 8092 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [ADDON] Smush.it

Reply #15

I'd say probably due to 1.1.3  ... I'll need to make an update to fix.

ETA.  Nope, just looks like an old error Hummmm

This should fix it, https://github.com/Spuds/Elk-Smush.it/commit/5e719c723ec4fb8fa6f42e6f85aad4c17a6e0e45#diff-f921fd1c0a3dc59b032157ef3f5c0947
Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 09:32:11 am by Spuds

Reply #16

Thanks for the quick fix, I just installed the 0.0.5 version and seems to work fine ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #17

There are a couple create_function calls in the addon which will trigger error logs in PHP 7.4+

Reply #18

Quote from: vbgamer45 – There are a couple create_function calls in the addon which will trigger error logs in PHP 7.4+
Thanks (I think lol)  I need to go through my addons as I'm sure there are changes needed in several of them :'(

Reply #19

Yeah., i know I had to do that the other day. Thought about doing a pull request with git I am just low when it comes to git when submitting to other peoples projects.

Reply #20

Well it only took a year, but I finally updated this so it works on PHP 7.4+  I think it was just those pesky create function calls.  So here is release version 0.6

To get the addon you can do one of two things:
  • You can download the file from the Addons site and then upload that file to your server
    • Admin > Packages > Upload > Select the zip file you just downloaded > Upload
  • Or Download it directly to your site
    • Admin > Packages > Download Package > click "Browse" by "ElkArte Third-party Add-ons Site", expand Utilities > Smushit > [Download] (use the button)