Skip to main content
Topic: Was someone a badmonkey today ? (Read 1419 times) previous topic - next topic

Was someone a badmonkey today ?

According to the calendar, it says today was @badmonkey 's birthday ! 

If true I hope you had a great one and that in fact you were true to your nickname ;)

Re: Was someone a badmonkey today ?

Reply #1

Quote from: Spuds – According to the calendar, it says today was @badmonkey 's birthday ! 

If true I hope you had a great one and that in fact you were true to your nickname ;)

Haha! Many thanks spuds! 

The first half was work, though far from the norm. We were giving covid vaccine in a drive thru clinic - historic times. The afternoon has been relaxing. Shenanigans come tonight! ;D

Reply #2

Quote from: badmonkey –
Quote from: Spuds – According to the calendar, it says today was @badmonkey 's birthday ! 

Haha! Many thanks spuds!

The first half was work, though far from the norm. We were giving covid vaccine in a drive thru clinic - historic times. The afternoon has been relaxing. Shenanigans come tonight! ;D

HB badmonkey.. Hope you did better than the clip on TV I saw last night.. they showed a close up of someone getting the new vaccine shot.. you see the nurse's gloved hand come into view with an alcohol swab and wipe a 2" spot on the patients upper arm, dutifully wait 5 seconds for the alcohol to evaporate, and then carefully position the needle of the syringe and jab it in.... one inch above the 2" area that was swabbed.  "Miller Time.."

// Deep inside every dilemma lies a solution that involves explosives //

Reply #3

Quote from: Steeley –
Quote from: badmonkey –

Haha! Many thanks spuds!

HB badmonkey.. Hope you did better than the clip on TV I saw last night.. they showed a close up of someone getting the new vaccine shot.. you see the nurse's gloved hand come into view with an alcohol swab and wipe a 2" spot on the patients upper arm, dutifully wait 5 seconds for the alcohol to evaporate, and then carefully position the needle of the syringe and jab it in.... one inch above the 2" area that was swabbed.  "Miller Time.."

Lol! Fortunately I do restaurant inspections and drinking well permitting, so no injections from me. My role was health and eligibility screening. Easy peasy. 

Reply #4

Happy birthday @badmonkey‍ !
sorry for my bad english

Reply #5

Happy birthday @badmonkey‍ !