Skip to main content
Topic: The Karma symbol and overall Karma is a pagan idea. (Read 4201 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Karma symbol and overall Karma is a pagan idea.

Reply #15

Well... Hopefully the hindues find out they have been deceived like most of the rest of the world.
Billions of people heading straight for the Lake of Fire without Jayshua/Jesus :/
The Devil is a Master in deception and misleading people.

Well... Took me many years to figure out.

Reply #16

Right. So now you have all the zeal of a kid with a new toy.

Tell me something: if you were wrong before, how can you be sure that you're right now? You're fallible. By your own admission you have a record of fallibility, so you could just as well be wrong now too.

Might pay to consider that before getting too puffed up with your own righteousness.
Master of Expletives: Now with improved family f@&king friendliness! :D

Sources code: making easy front end changes difficult since 1873. :P

Reply #17

I've been researching for around 20 years I guess, been Christian now for a good amount of years and done lots of research. I think we have more then enough to point to it being true ;) And the truth usually gets censored, just like on SMF, because there is really not a re-bottle against it so easier for the Devil to burn some books, and the people as well.

My website have more then 40GB of material on lots of questions, but really, it's not like I've just become Christian - I've been it for some time now. Either you will be mislead by the Devil or go with the Truth. Anyone should investigate if what I claim is true - lots of bullturders around misleading people, I just try to be the Light in a Dark world as good as I can be.

What is your background m8?

By the way I'm writing here with your dark theme on :) Well coffee theme :P

Reply #18

My background is a minion of Satan from birth. That's why I make dark themes. I hate the light. I even named one of my old themes "Prince of Darkness".
Master of Expletives: Now with improved family f@&king friendliness! :D

Sources code: making easy front end changes difficult since 1873. :P

Reply #19

Quote from: Antechinus – My background is a minion of Satan from birth. That's why I make dark themes. I hate the light. I even named one of my old themes "Prince of Darkness".
Well you still have some time for repentance you know, so... But that is up to you. In any case, yea I remember you made a theme named that. I think I tried it with the coffee theme.

Reply #20

That's becoming boring to be honest, even as trolling goes...
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #21

Agreed. I have been unapproving and removing pists from this thread, yet he is still persistance.