Skip to main content
Topic: Update the front page (Read 9552 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Update the front page

Reply #30

For the description for the announcements board....it says " Or is something "important" happened? "....shouldn't it be something like "Or did something "important" happened?" and not is?

I know my English isn't very fluent...but that doesn't seem like it's correct. :P

Reply #31

Quote from: Mstcool – For the description for the announcements board....it says " Or is something "important" happened? "....shouldn't it be something like "Or did something "important" happened?" and not is?

I know my English isn't very fluent...but that doesn't seem like it's correct. :P

Would be better to use if not is... Also, that board, should be this board...

Want to know when a new version is released? Or if something "important" happened? Feel free to enable email notifications on this board. ;)

Reply #32

I can't write bugs if I don't do typos!! :P
Lunch time right now, I'll try to remember later to switch to my admin account.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #33

Quote from: BurkeKnight –
Quote from: Mstcool – For the description for the announcements board....it says " Or is something "important" happened? "....shouldn't it be something like "Or did something "important" happened?" and not is?

Would be better to use if not is... Also, that board, should be this board...

Want to know when a new version is released? Or if something "important" happened? Feel free to enable email notifications on this board. ;)

Oh true, "if" makes more sense to use. :p

Emanuele, I can log onto your admin account and do it for you, if you want. 

Reply #34

Done. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #35

add a button to the download page language translation
Sorry for my English

Reply #36

The Transifex link here on the home page isn't working:

QuoteThis is a list of the awesome language translators who have contributed to ElkArte on Transifex, making it possible for people around the world to use ElkArte in their native langauges.

Reply #37

- change the download link to 1.0.4
- added a button to translations
- changed the transifex link to another (the one that was there you needed to be logged in to work, not sure the new one is better or not)