Skip to main content
Topic: FYI (Read 17143 times) previous topic - next topic

FYI

I've been a little busy these days. I'm working on some licensing/Open Source licensing/copyright issues and projects on education in these topics, in the non-RL-occupied time. (also known as 'free time'. Unless it's 'unreal time'. Or 'imaginary time'. Okay I'll stop. :D)
The best moment for testing your PR is right after you merge it. Can't miss with that one.

Re: FYI

Reply #1

Sounds like TestMonkey wants to be a lawyer and not a programmer :D :P .... Well don't worry because I'm sure Ema and I can cause some merge conflicts for you while you are not looking !

Reply #2

We can even fix something TestMoney broke! :P

emanuele liked Unreal...but only in "God mode", I was too lazy to play it normally. O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

Quote from: Spuds – Sounds like TestMonkey wants to be a lawyer and not a programmer :D :P ....
Hey someone has to do it. :P

There's a serious disconnect between lawyers and developers on Open Source, tbh. On one side, lawyers talk about technical matters they don't understand; their talk will depend on how developers explain that thing. On the other side, Open Source projects apply incorrectly licensing constraints or effects, or are bound to uncertainty on license compatibility issues.

QuoteWell don't worry because I'm sure Ema and I can cause some merge conflicts for you while you are not looking !

Ohwell, I've already sent to the garbage bin 3 times the refactoring to make admin controllers object oriented, and I've restarted doing it with a better set of commits. What's one more? :P

More importantly: Unreal FTW.
Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 01:21:19 pm by TestMonkey
The best moment for testing your PR is right after you merge it. Can't miss with that one.