Skip to main content
Topic: footnotes in signatures - text height (Read 5147 times) previous topic - next topic

footnotes in signatures - text height

As you can see here, the text of the footnote in the signature is slightly bigger then the text of the sig itself. Should be the same height.

Re: footnotes in signatures - text height

Reply #1

I guess the base font should be  ... but you can be really annoying with colors and fonts, even inside a footnote (signature updated  O:-) )

Reply #2

Sure, the base font should be the same.  O:-)

Reply #3

Another bug ... I can't preview my awesome signature spoilers, the spoiler JS is not loaded in the profile area  :'(

Reply #4

It is now :)

Reply #5

No, it's not, Wizard. The spoiler is shown in the preview of your own signature (try it in your profile by changing your signature), but it can't be expanded there.

Reply #6

Like this ?

Reply #7

@Jorin  yours is " spoilers ".

Reply #8

We are talking about the signature preview in your forum's profile!  ;)

Reply #9

More bugs ...

I can't preview my awesome signature spoilers, the spoiler JS is not loaded in the profile area
The character count is including the bbc tags length and it should not, I should be able to add so much more to my signature !!!!
On initial page load the characters remaining does not reflect the current entry but assumes there is none so it says 300 left
The max font size is set to 16px but I can use size=7 and exceed that with ease

Reply #10

oops :P

Reply #12

I feel like the count was done that way on purpose (not sure, though said that way it looks like a feature and not a bug. :P)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #13

It limits the count of banners. Imagine a user that puts hundreds of images into his signature!  :o

Reply #14

I'm allowed 300 characters of awesomeness ... I demand that I can use a different font and color for each and every word !!!!

Image count is a separate restriction in the ACP signature area ... hope that works :P

footnote[1]

Ah awesome that breaks the links :P
just want to see a footnote post with a footnote signature