Skip to main content
Topic: Notifications received twice (Read 2652 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from attachments 404

Notifications received twice

I got " new post " notification for the last post twice. Same thing happened with some other post as well some 30 minutes back.

Re: Notifications received twice

Reply #1

Quote from: meetdilip – I got " new post " notification for the last post twice. Same thing happened with some other post as well some 30 minutes back.
The "new topic" button is different from the "reply" button. ;)

ETA: it's not I have something against people reporting bugs, but any time a new bug is reported answering to an unrelated bug reports I (or anyone with moderator permissions) have to split the topic, move the topic whatever the topic. In the meantime maybe someone else answers to add something to the unrelated bug reports, etc.
Let's try to have a bit of organization, it helps. Really. ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

I didn't get you ( not the post split part ). What I was trying to say is when I click the second last button from right " New posts " it gave me a list of unread posts. And spuds' post was given twice ( even though I read it before ).

Reply #3

I unticked an entry in " Notifications, but still get the same post as unread again. This is the notification settings for now

Elk Notifications1.png

Reply #4

Does that still happen?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

No