Skip to main content
Topic: Testing site for 1.1 (Read 6267 times) previous topic - next topic

Testing site for 1.1

Waiting to have it a little more stable and on the wild here, I setup an install for testing:
http://www.elkarte.it/elk1.1/index.php
anyway is welcome to drop in and make mess of anything. :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Testing site for 1.1

Reply #1

It was Impossible to register for the Token verification failed  :-[ Am I the only one?
sorry for my bad english

Reply #2

hmm... I just tried and looks fine (apart from the bug that the place-holders in the email template are not replaced...).
I switched from immediate to admin-approval, so it may be some option not properly initialized at install time.
I'll check it out.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

Waiting for the lazy admin to approve :P

as noted, the substitutions are not working:
QuoteHello {REALNAME}, your registration request at {FORUMNAME} has been received.

The username you registered with was {USERNAME}. If you forget your password, you can change it at
{FORGOTPASSWORDLINK}.

Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved.  When
this happens, you will receive another email from this address.

{REGARDS}

Reply #4

Registration Successful
Thank you for registering. The admin must approve your registration before you may begin to use your account, you will receive an email shortly advising you of the admins decision.

QuoteHello {REALNAME}, your registration request at {FORUMNAME} has been received.

The username you registered with was {USERNAME}. If you forget your password, you can change it at {FORGOTPASSWORDLINK}.

Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved.  When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.

{REGARDS}

Reply #5

Can I see a right side logo ( linked to home page ) in 1.1 ?

Reply #6

Quote from: Spuds – Waiting for the lazy admin to approve :P
I was debugging the issue (found and fixed locally) and now the batteries of the keyboard are gone and have to write with the mouse... xD
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #7

First bug in the mail received:
Code: [Select]
Hello {REALNAME}, your registration request at {FORUMNAME} has been received.

The username you registered with was {USERNAME}. If you forget your password, you can change it at {FORGOTPASSWORDLINK}.

Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.

{REGARDS}

and also in the object of the email: Welcome to {FORUMNAME}‏

is a good idea to use this topic or should we use another board?
sorry for my bad english

Reply #8

While posting

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function getAttachmentsFromMsg() in /home/mhd-01/www.elkarte.it/htdocs/elk1.1/sources/modules/Attachments/AttachmentsPostModule.class.php on line 541

Reply #9

Again

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getAttachmentsFromMsg() in /home/mhd-01/www.elkarte.it/htdocs/elk1.1/sources/modules/Attachments/AttachmentsPostModule.class.php on line 541

Reply #10

Of course, until it is fixed you'll get the error, no need to post it every time. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #11

lol, ok

Reply #12

1) an error when try to read all unread replies
http://www.ElkArte.it/elk1.1/index.php?action=unreadreplies
No unread topics found since your last visit. Click here to try all unread topics

2) I tried to send a PM, the first PM, but I get:
The last personal message from your IP was less than 5 seconds ago. Please try again later.
No other pm was sent
It seems that the PM was received, but no text in my post:

3) Whitescreen after deleting a post

4) impossible to delete an attachment uploaded when using the "Edit post"

5) no confirmation email was sent to me after confirming my account
Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 04:30:47 pm by radu81
sorry for my bad english

Reply #13

Quote from: radu81 – 1) an error when try to read all unread replies
http://www.ElkArte.it/elk1.1/index.php?action=unreadreplies
No unread topics found since your last visit. Click here to try all unread topics
Fixed locally.
Will check the others tomorrow. ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #14

All unread topics works fine, it's all unread replies that redirect me to this http://www.elkarte.it/elk1.1/%7Bunread_all_url%7D
sorry for my bad english