Skip to main content
Topic: Happy new year 2021 (Read 1601 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy new year 2021

I'm quite sure this year has not been easy for most part of us, nevertheless I want to thank all elkarte's staff .

Thank you for the time you spend  on the development of  this wonderful project .

Happy new year to all of you guys.

Re: Happy new year 2021

Reply #1

Happy new year to you as well :D Lets all hope that 2021 is better for everyone!

Reply #2

Happy 2021!
2020 didn't exist!
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

Happy 2021 to all our elk friends! May it be safe and happy.

Like OP says, many thanks to everyone who has invested countless hours creating the best forum script available. Your efforts enhance lives the world over, and you do it for free! 

Reply #4

The EA community has been one of the few bright spots in 2020.. 

(And badmonkey, I have it on reliable authority it's "deferred compensation" - 1 million lines of bug-free free code and you earn your wings in bit-heaven)

Happy New Year everyone!

// Deep inside every dilemma lies a solution that involves explosives //

Reply #5

Happy New Year to all, thank you for all the hard work that is done behind the scenes, and those on the front line helping others. Can't wait to see what 2021 brings to EA.

Reply #6

I hope it brings Elk 2.0 ... Now back to looking at code with my glass of Champagne :D

Reply #7

Quote from: Steeley – The EA community has been one of the few bright spots in 2020.. 

(And badmonkey, I have it on reliable authority it's "deferred compensation" - 1 million lines of bug-free free code and you earn your wings in bit-heaven)

Happy New Year everyone!

That seems a fair deal for everyone! Happy New Year bud!

Reply #8

Bug free code? A code itself is a potential bug, I think. ;D

Happy new year 2021 everyone.