Skip to main content
Topic: Issue with icons! (Read 1304 times) previous topic - next topic

Issue with icons!

Hi guys!

So I am installing a new elkarte community and the icons on my theme Deep are like really massive, I mean really huge...  The issue is that I cannot figure out how to change them, perhaps it has something to do with fontawesome.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Issue with icons!

Reply #2

Spam alert. It's a new thing they're trying to sneak into forums. They copy/paste an existing post. Check the OP on your link. It's word for word what Gregers posted here.

Similar thing happened at SMF the other day. Someone quoted the OP of one of my old topics, probably thinking it was so old it would slip under the radar. Unfortunately for them I have a good memory, so they were instantly busted. :D
Master of Expletives: Now with improved family f@&king friendliness! :D

Sources code: making easy front end changes difficult since 1873. :P

Re: Issue with icons!

Reply #3

Well, copy&paste old posts is not really nothing new, happened since 2010. What is freaking awesome is the rearrangement of the sentence in a way that  is totally coherent.
I mean, if there is a person  behind is freaking awesome it's worth spending that amount of time for no backing up whatsoever (no links either in the signature nor in the profile. If there is a software behind, than it's freaking awesome that it is done by an AI.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.