Skip to main content
Topic: [ADDON] Ultimate Menu (Read 30372 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [ADDON] Ultimate Menu

Reply #90

Try the attached, I've not tested it but I think that was the mistake... I removed the first 'function' => when I shouldn't off.

Reply #91

Yes, that was the mistake. All errors are corrected now and the missing information is displayed again!
Thank you for your great help!!!  :)
ElkArte version: 1.1.8 / Theme: BeSocial / PHP 8.0

Reply #92

Quote from: tino – Try the attached, I've not tested it but I think that was the mistake... I removed the first 'function' => when I shouldn't off.
Hi,
i use your file and it works fine : thank you.
But there is an error in UtimateMenu.subs.php :
   admin
1y2VogPBXfacpMjvbM8derLuakQzjNkn
Type d'erreur: Générale
Unknown Error: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls
https://augras.eu/forum_zwii/index.php?action=admin;area=umen
Fichier: /home/augras/public_html/augras.eu/forum_zwii/sources/subs/UltimateMenu.subs.php
Ligne: 41
It seems everything works but there is this error.
I'm with php 7.4.
Philippe

Reply #93

The file for the french language !

Reply #94

Code: [Select]
     foreach ( $db_buttons as $id => $row) { 

Should fix it

Reply #95

You are right : it works fine.
Thank you tino.

Reply #96

Hi,
is it possible to update the package dowloaded with the packages Manager ?
Thank you,
Philippe

Reply #97

The package author would have to update their release package, the addon site/packager only reflects what the addon site has.

Reply #98

Git clone and update it at your own git?

Reply #99

Quote from: ahrasis – Git clone and update it at your own git?
It seems to be the better way.
But i'm not the better person to do that, don't know at all how git works and not a developper to update the code each time it needs.

Reply #100

Quick package of the all the previous changes and a couple of other minor tweaks for 1.1 and 7.x for anyone that needs it.

Reply #101

Hi,
Thank you @Spuds.
I installed the zip but something is wrong with the french language : the file ManageUltimateMenu.french.php is in the .zip but is not installed.
It must be in /themes/default/languages/french, but not. And anywhere : i can't find the file.
Philippe

Reply #102

I had not added the French language to the installer, should be fixed in the above package now.  Uninstall and then install with the new package above.

Reply #103

I didn't understand because the file was in the zip but not on the server : it's ok now, and it's automatic.
Thank you @Spuds.

Reply #104

Quote from: Spuds – Quick package of the all the previous changes and a couple of other minor tweaks for 1.1 and 7.x for anyone that needs it.

I made that a new  release https://github.com/live627/elk-um/releases/tag/v1.1.2