Skip to main content
Topic: jump to top (Read 4784 times) previous topic - next topic

jump to top

It would be nice to have a "jump to top" flooating button. Is this possible?

Re: jump to top

Reply #1

That exists on the side of this site? The up and down arrow on the left hand side seems to do that.

Reply #2

:-[  :-[  :-[

Duh! Yes. Well hidden though!! Thanks.

Reply #3

@brianelk I think it will be better you have a separate thread for yourself. so many topics in a short time. Do start a topic named "brianelk's query"

Reply #4

:-*  :'(

I'm sorry.

Reply #5

@brianelk no worries. I think it will be better for all to help you.

Reply #6

Quote from: Jason – Do start a topic named "brianelk's query"
No, please, don't do that.
One topic one problem is the foundation of support.
Do not mix different issues in the same topic. And, if possible, do not mix the same issue in different topics (but this happens less frequently).
If you have one topic with multiple problems and different people answering different questions and jumping in different problems with different answers all over the places it becomes a mess in less than a second.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #7

I feel bad asking so many questions here, especially as everything is run by volunteers. However there seems to be no proper user manual except a list of menu items and a short description. Having written computer manuals many decades ago however I know how much work is involved!

Maybe when I know what I am doing, I can contribute to a manual or FAQ?  Meanwhile my questions continue alas. I will keep them one to a post.

Reply #9

Wiki is a good idea. Like I said, once my feet are under the table, I'll contribute. :)

Reply #10

Quote from: brianelk – I feel bad asking so many questions here, especially as everything is run by volunteers.[/qoute]
Don't worry, worst case nobody answers! :P
Quote from: brianelk – However there seems to be no proper user manual except a list of menu items and a short description. Having written computer manuals many decades ago however I know how much work is involved!
O:-)
Known fact developers do not like to write documentation. xD

Quote from: brianelk – Maybe when I know what I am doing, I can contribute to a manual or FAQ?  Meanwhile my questions continue alas. I will keep them one to a post.
That would be great!
The wiki at github is currently the best place to contribute documentation.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.