Skip to main content
Topic: Looking good (Read 2698 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking good

I really like the look around here. I like the breadcrumbs. Nice slight gradient. Some nice CSS animations as well.

While posting, I tabbed from the subject to the body and it started to give me an error that I didn't have a body. Hopefully that gets changed.

Re: Looking good

Reply #1

Quote from: groundup – While posting, I tabbed from the subject to the body and it started to give me an error that I didn't have a body. Hopefully that gets changed.
Hi groundup, nice to see you back :) Yep, that's a nasty bug, hopefully we can solve within the next days..
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #2

Its a groundup  :D nice to see you around, hope things are well!

Thats our auto error code at work, trying to let you know there is something wrong with the post before you try and post ... but its got a bit of  an itchy trigger finger  :P  We either need to tame it, make it less obtrusive, or other.

Reply #3

I stop in on occasion just to see how things are going. Same with SMF. No time to stick around though. This time I noticed a lot of nice changes.

Maybe only make it happen when you focus/mouseover on one of the areas at the bottom? Namely, the post/preview buttons. Another recommendation is to add some space on the interior of this quick reply box. My text is maybe a pixel away from the edge. Glad to see a different typeface being used.

Things are going well. A lot of life changes.