Skip to main content
Topic: Another Site Update (Read 3022 times) previous topic - next topic

Another Site Update

The site has just been refreshed to the latest GitHub Repo ... Fresh as of 17OCT :D

Its only been a couple of weeks since the last update, but thats also 150 Commits that the site was behind !

Lots of things fixed, and i'm sure as usual some others now have "opportunity" ...  If something is really broken (after you clear your cache) then it means I probably missed something during the upgrade.

As always enjoy!

Re: Another Site Update

Reply #1

YAY! :D

emanuele goes around breaking things. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

the new bbc tags (footnotes and spoiler) seem to be broken..
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #3

Lets see if things are broken ![1]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ETA 1: Seems to be working for me ... make sure you do a hard cache refresh.  I know the footnotes tag in wysiwyg is not working (as well as some other things), I'm intending to get after a few of those annoyances in the next few days.

ETA 2: Spoiler gets broken if you quick edit and save .. then the spoiler will not open ... some JS goodness will need to be added to the quick edit object to re-initiate the page spoilers
Meaning I messed things up
Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:48:54 am by Spuds

Reply #4

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Saved after quick edit.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #5

On the unread page list of topics, the topic "SMF convert to Elk" has multiple pages. The pages listed in the topic listing are completely messed up. Messageindex of this topic shows pagination just fine.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself on fire!

Reply #6

Quote from: IchBin – On the unread page list of topics, the topic "SMF convert to Elk" has multiple pages. The pages listed in the topic listing are completely messed up. Messageindex of this topic shows pagination just fine.
It's already fixed in the repo.. 
https://github.com/elkarte/Elkarte/commit/526020020c15cd25738fc33ec08c9994c942a19d
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------