Skip to main content
Topic: I would like to have replace the quick reply with the standard Jquiry sceditor (Read 1374 times) previous topic - next topic

I would like to have replace the quick reply with the standard Jquiry sceditor

Hey guys, all this quick respond and all just confuses me, and I'm a very confused man with all the information in my head. So I'm always looking for making it less confusing to myself.
How do I take the Jquiry sceditor and make put it where the quick reply is? It's at the bottum anyone so it should be an issue overall for the user. It just have some extra goodies.

If this is not possible I would like to request the feature so I can try it out :) But as this software is said to be very custimizable I was thinking it must be possible.

Re: I would like to have replace the quick reply with the standard Jquiry sceditor

Reply #1

It's a core feature, Admin > Configuration > Themes > User Options (or something similar, I use a different language on my forum)
sorry for my bad english

Re: I would like to have replace the quick reply with the standard Jquiry sceditor

Reply #2

Must be this one :) I hope.

-edit-
Seemingly having issues getting it to work, I'll try some more.

Reply #3

And then, from that area, you have to:
1) set it for new users,
2) apply the new setting to existing users.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

Quote from: emanuele – And then, from that area, you have to:
1) set it for new users,
2) apply the new setting to existing users.

ohhhhhhkayy..... And, I guess that is in the settings somewhere as well :S I don't know...
Maybe when I have slept I will have a clue....