Skip to main content
Topic: Hello! (Read 60778 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hello!

Reply #135

Hi all, American full-stack semantic web dev here.  I like APIs, Ontology, SVG and Free Speech. I build custom CMSs, enjoy branding, prefer RDFa for linked-data and that's about it. Oh yes, lots of coffee.

Reply #136

Hi, I’m Ritesh. I’m a full time Blogger & Internet Marketer living in India. My skills include any kind of technical stuff, entrepreneurship, writing, and make a living online. I’m a part-time web developer too.

Reply #137

Welcome to elkarte Ritesh! 
sorry for my bad english

Reply #138

Hi guys,I'm new here  :D  , I have question about Elkarte , what advantages of your software to another forums software?
Somehow I'm gathering information because i wanna start my own community.

Reply #139

Quote from: aradralami – Hi guys,I'm new here  :D  , I have question about Elkarte , what advantages of your software to another forums software?
Somehow I'm gathering information because i wanna start my own community.

Support!!!! Also ease of customization.

Reply #140

Welcome to elkarte!
I suggest you to install in localhost elkarte and the other forum software, test them then and choose the one that best fits your needs. There is no best software, but one that best fits your needs and we all have different needs ;)
Let us know what you will choose.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #141

Thanks for your answers badmonkey and radu81
That's a good idea radu81

Reply #142

I’m a Digital Marketer living in India. My skills include any kind of technical stuff, entrepreneurship, writing, and make a living online. I’m a part-time web developer too.

Reply #143

Removed some blatantly advertising signatures and profile websites.
If they come back: ban.
Thanks. :)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #144

SawatDee Khap!
Steeley here from Thailand - https://www.namphong.vet (well, that's where my spirit hangs out anyway).
Just installed ElkArte a month ago (the Yahoo Forums shut down a year ago, transferred everything to email discussion lists, and now they're shutting that down in 9 days, so in desperation, I needed to quickly set up a forum on my site for migration of all the Task Force Delta guys off Yahoo. ElkArte was just the ticket!)
Easy install and configuration, support has been quite helpful when I encountered a few things I didn't understand.

Thanks for the welcome - glad to be part of the community!

// Deep inside every dilemma lies a solution that involves explosives //

Reply #145

Hello to every one, i am the new one i hope to enjoy I hope you enjoy this site

links removed
Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 03:34:55 am by radu81

Reply #146

SawatDee Khap @alirezasaraei 

Enjoy being the new guy while you can, that status doesn't last long before the next new guy takes it away  ( and then you are allowed no excuses   ;D   )

Actually, it's a friendly, very helpful community here.. welcome aboard..

// Deep inside every dilemma lies a solution that involves explosives //

Reply #147

After a long gap I am back with ElkArte. Jason here.

Reply #148

Welcome back!
sorry for my bad english

Reply #149

There’s a fairly impressive resurgence all of a sudden :) let’s do this.