Skip to main content
Topic: Drag & drop boards (Read 5525 times) previous topic - next topic

Drag & drop boards

I can't move boards at the end...it's only me?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Drag & drop boards

Reply #1

I'll have to check ... there are some small quirks with the drag/drop for sure, due to having blank markup available to "drop" and item on.

Reply #2

Quick test on my local was fine ... so now I need the example so I can reproduce and ignore or fix :P

Reply #3

Okay...well, I found it here , so it may be that you fixed it somewhere else... O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

Which board are you dragging and to where so I can check ... I remember the original PR had some problems and I'm not even sure the site has the latest code (need to do a refresh soon) .... I remember the original one caused the db to get a little wacky (base nodes were still had the child col populated)  even though it was only using the existing move code  :-X

Reply #5

Never mind, I was testing on my localhost with the same boards as here in order to try to test another possible bug...
 emanuele is confused...
 emanuele needs more sleep...

Ahhh, okay I got it probably: it was because when the board you are dragging is highlighted as child of the last, in order to make it "last" you have to drag it over the name of the last instead of further below.
So, for example: drag but reports as child of the git repo and keep it dragged, in order to make it "after" repo you have to move the cursor almost above the name of the repo-board.
More a trick than a real bug.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.