Skip to main content
Topic: What happened to "BeSocial" theme?  (Read 1899 times) previous topic - next topic

What happened to "BeSocial" theme?

Can I use "BeSocial" theme on my v1.0.7 forum?    If so, where can I find it?  (I'm using it on one of my other forums and really like the bright clean look).

Re: What happened to "BeSocial" theme?

Reply #1

You need to change the BeSocial variant in the default theme.

Reply #2

Not sure I follow.  I guess I need to download and install it, right?   I didn't see it offered anywhere.

Reply #3

You don't download anything, it's already in elkarte. Go to theme management and click choose beside the theme name. Then you select a variant.

Reply #4

I only have one theme, that's the default theme under "Global Theme Settings "  Checking through FTP, shows only the default theme folder, in the main themes folder
Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:44:19 pm by elk_is_cool

Reply #5

I found it from my other forum.  I see what you meant, under the choose link then select variant.  Thanks CrimeS..   Oh,  I downloaded another theme and now want to remove that one.  Can I do that from the admin panel or do I need to use FTP to remove the themes folder I no longer want?

Reply #6

From the admin panel you "uninstall" it, but then to remove the files you have to use ftp.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #7

Also just to be sure, don't remove default folder.

Reply #8

Good point. :)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.