Skip to main content
Topic: [Theme] Lazy Day (Read 30647 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Theme] Lazy Day

Reply #15

@Spuds , which font did you use on this theme ?

Reply #17

Quote from: meetdilip – @Spuds , which font did you use on this theme ?
This one uses google Open Sans webfonts, if you look in its index.template you will find
Code: [Select]
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,400italic,600,600italic,700,700italic" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">';
which are the standard, demi-bold and bold fonts + italic variations.

Quote from: Jason – Where is fa icons present, i want to change few fa icons in post section.

And in the footer i need a facebook fa icon, i tried this http://www.ElkArte.net/community/index.php?topic=2386.msg15693#msg15693 but it shows an error
You will have to look in the CSS, search for "font-family: 'FontAwesome';" those will have a content: tag like content: "\f05a"; you will find the content code for the icons from font awesomes website.

I've fix a few things over the last couple of days on this theme and pushed a couple of updates as well.

Reply #18

@Spuds Thanks, i have modified your theme version slightly and i will post the new look soon :) That's why so many queries :D

Reply #19

Cool ... Its free and open so do what you like with it :D  Looking forward to what you have come up with !

Reply #20

Just the preview of my small cosmetic changes

Reply #21

Quote from: Spuds – Been a bit since I put a theme together, so here is a new one.   Called it lazy day since  that's how I feel .. always  :P

A light theme with shades of grey and blue, larger fonts and more contrast in text in some areas. The board index layout has changed for a cleaner look. The message index is redone to show the avatar first, and move topic page navigation to a single area. The topic display has an updated poster area where some items that were normally hidden in the drop down have been exposed. Has a slider quick login bar and a expanding search menu to jazz things up a bit.

Few other things here and there, I'm sure there are bugs, but

http://themes.ElkArte.net/creative/Lazy-Day.html

Very well done. That was the kind of theme I was looking for and couldn' t find before modifying Silence.

Reply #22

wow, i will try it on my forum @Spuds ! This is similar in color scheme with my current theme but looks better. :)

Edit:

Found problems, in the demo the icons for info and online area pictures (png) but in the demo using font awesome. thus it returns 404 not found. is there any settings for this?

and

maybe there is something wrong, but is there a setting for user profile position in discussion? is not on the left side but on the above. you can see it in my forum.

Edit2:

When I clicked the picture in attachments it's not displayed to bigger size and stays as thumbnail.

Reply #23

emanuele feels @Spuds is slacking a bit supporting his themes .:P

By chance, do you have the theme live somewhere? Just to avoid having to install another forum for testing the theme.

emanuele wonders how difficult would be to set up a demo site pulling the packages from the github repo...
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #25

meetdilip thinks demo site will be awesome

Reply #26

Sorry ... its those darn edits, they don't re-flag a message as unread

I've seen the second issue in the PM area because I forgot to push that template, I'll have to check on the other issues, had not seen those.

Reply #27

Other than the attachment zoom issue, I was not able to reproduce what you are seeing.  Please make sure you have all of the template files for this theme in its theme directory and that they are accessible.

Reply #28

Quote from: Spuds – Other than the attachment zoom issue, I was not able to reproduce what you are seeing.  Please make sure you have all of the template files for this theme in its theme directory and that they are accessible.

thanks @Spuds ! Mostly fixed all issues I found. :)

Edit:

Hi @Spuds , can you point me the example topic with picture attachment? I tried to find it yesterday but didn't find any. :( I want to see how the picture will be displayed when clicked, because it's still too small in my forum. the behavior is different with the default theme.
Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 06:42:23 pm by kucing
192.MY.ID: Forum ISP Indonesia.

Reply #29

I need help in fixing the menu, instead of the drop down menu in Community. I want Community and Other - where the dropdowns should be listed.