Skip to main content
Topic: Attachments folder growing up fast (Read 3615 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Attachments folder growing up fast

Reply #15

Give me a little bit more time... :P

Are you running out of space on the server? (Just to understand how urgent the matter is, this month I have some time constrains (I have a pretty tough deadline for the end of the month that will make me waste few thousands euro if I miss it), so I have to plan a bit my daily activities... lol)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Attachments folder growing up fast

Reply #16

Quote from: TE – mhh, maybe that's thumbnails generated for older files inside the current directory?
This could have sense since I deleted manually a lot of thumbnails. I'll check this

QuoteAre you running out of space on the server? (Just to understand how urgent the matter is, this month I have some time constrains (I have a pretty tough deadline for the end of the month that will make me waste few thousands euro if I miss it), so I have to plan a bit my daily activities... lol)
Nope, the forum is running fine now, I have free space. I think the error I got was because I set 2000 files limit / folder. I set that higher and it works.

Take your time ;)
sorry for my bad english