Skip to main content
Topic: Hello! (Read 60716 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hello!

Reply #45

Thanks for the Welcome and I know you have many things to do! :) and does show here and in the Beta versions.
looking real nice all!
regards,
Maxx

Reply #46

Quote from: agent47 – there's a couple of things I don't admire that much and one of them is rolling over the poster to get a peek at his/her post count.
And what is it the other one? :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #47

Good idea. Thanks for the tip when I start using ElkArte :D

Reply #48

Just wanted to say that I love what I am seeing here. The ElkArte / SimplePortal combination looks like it will be great to work with.
<( Smasher )>

ElkArte 1.0 RC 2 | SimplePortal 2.4

Reply #49

Glad you are enjoying it  :D

As both are in RC, well ElkArte is in RC, simpleportal is dunno ... as it is a port of the 2.4 version of SP which is still under development I guess alpha, but since its built on a solid base of 2.3 its really only alpha for the new 2.4 features and all the Elk specific features / code refactoring. 

Thats a long way of saying there will be bugs, of course there are always bugs.  As you find issues be sure to report them so we can stomp em !

Reply #50

Nice to read! :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #51

Quote from: Spuds – Thats a long way of saying there will be bugs, of course there are always bugs.  As you find issues be sure to report them so we can stomp em !

Just a couple of minor things but I will post them to the other thread soon.

Since the SimplePortal site is pretty much for SMF where do I go if I have a n00b question about coding a block for Elk? I know what I am looking to do is not that hard for a coder... but for me.... thats another story...
<( Smasher )>

Reply #52

If its a php block that needs some specific Elk code then I'd guess here is fine but last I knew the SP team was willing to help with support, @Eliana Tamerin or @[SiNaN]  could say for sure what they would like.

Reply #53

Just trying to figure out how to pull up a memberlist in a left side SimplePortal box. Can not seem to do this on pages such as Profile...
<( Smasher )>

Reply #54

Let's see how long I can keep this round. :P

Welcome everybody that joined since last time I tried to welcome on a daily basis!

And welcome @Alphonse !
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #55

Welcome @Andrew B. to the ElkArte Community! ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #56

Quote from: emanuele – Let's see how long I can keep this round. :P

Welcome everybody that joined since last time I tried to welcome on a daily basis!

And welcome @Alphonse !
Thanks for the warm welcome  :D

Reply #59

Sup peeps,

This looks interesting so I decided to join. :p

Whaddup?

Just so I know, do any of you guys know me lol?