Skip to main content
Topic: Wedge Albums (Read 2035 times) previous topic - next topic

Wedge Albums

Is there a way to migrate media albums from Wedge to ElkArte?

Re: Wedge Albums

Reply #1

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no gallery for Elk, so, no, there is no way... :(
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Thanks.

Reply #3

Question: how do you use the gallery?
At the moment I cannot give you code able to upload files, but, if you are not in a hurry, it may be possible to write "something" (not optimized, potentially broken) to at least show the galleries and the images inside them.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

Quote from: emanuele – Question: how do you use the gallery?
At the moment I cannot give you code able to upload files, but, if you are not in a hurry, it may be possible to write "something" (not optimized, potentially broken) to at least show the galleries and the images inside them.
I had just one album created. Users were able to insert pictures in the forum posts and they would get saved into that one album. I have all the pictures under a media folder and a backup of the Wedge database. I would love to be able to just show the pictures, I don't need the full gallery functionality from Wedge. Right now instead of a picture from the albums the post just show a reference to them like:
[media id=2062 type=preview align=center caption="image"]

I would really appreciate it if you can come up with a way to show those those pictures. You can see an example post missing pictures at http://65creedmoor.com/index.php?topic=4059.0. If you need anything else, just let me know.