Skip to main content
Topic: Stress relief (Read 32556 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Stress relief

Reply #45

Quote from: elk_is_cool –
Quote from: badmonkey – A day with new friends!
  A shame they didn't disguise the cell tower as a "tree" and plant shrubs around the base.  Darn thing sticks out like a sore thumb.  Really nice pics BTW Badmonkey

Thanks elk. We are slowly receiving disguised towers. You're right, they do stick out! Most of them do anyway. This one in particular is so secluded it would only be visible from above. Truly it's one of the few though.

Reply #46

We are enroute to visit an old friend with cancer. While there is a solumn component to the trip, we will have fun with it as well. 

Reply #47

Remember me to post some photos from our trip to the US. But I need some more days to sort them out. We made more then 4.000.  :-[

Oh, and we love your country! We enjoyed the landscapes, the traffic (so relaxed!), the food and the people!  O:-)

Reply #48

Quote from: Jorin – Remember me to post some photos from our trip to the US. But I need some more days to sort them out. We made more then 4.000.  :-[

Oh, and we love your country! We enjoyed the landscapes, the traffic (so relaxed!), the food and the people!  O:-)

Glad you had a great trip! Next time perhaps we can arrange a get together. Look forward to seeing the pix!

Reply #49

Looking forward to the pics!  Glad you had a good time :D

Reply #50

Still working on the story for my board(s). Most of the pictures are sorted out, but now I have to write about the experiences we made and the points we visited. I hope I will be done with it in a few days. :-[

P.S. I know it is small. It's my portrait lens.  :D

Reply #51

Quote from: Jorin – Still working on the story for my board(s). Most of the pictures are sorted out, but now I have to write about the experiences we made and the points we visited. I hope I will be done with it in a few days. :-[

P.S. I know it is small. It's my portrait lens.  :D

Can't wait to see your story! 

Reply #52

It will be a long one, but I have to use Google translator for it.  O:-)

Reply #53

It's been a rewarding yet exhausting week. Thankfully there was time at the end of the day for tranquility. Tomorrow it's the long trek back home. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Reply #55

Hope you are having a great time. 

Reply #57

Moar camping pleasure!

Reply #58

I just added more pressure to myself by coding to secure ISPConfig servers with letsencrypt. As a relief, it seems all are working well now whether for its webserver or non-webservers, using certbot or acme.sh, on install or update. Hope the new PR are accepted and merged. ;P

Reply #59

@badmonkey test