Skip to main content
Topic: Errors Registering (Read 2166 times) previous topic - next topic

Errors Registering

This was the hardest site I ever joined.

3 x - Told I entered the wrong letters when they were matching.  They were X's and Zs so I'm confident I entered it correctly.

2 x - Told I entered the Q & A wrong when there is only 1 answer and you actually give that answer in your question

Upon completing registration and successfully verifying my email, I'm told my password was wrong.
Upon requesting reset password, given an error that my code is wrong (I clicked the link)

Requested 2nd email to change the password, finally went through, and it accepted my new password only to be told when logging in that my password was too long.

Re: Errors Registering

Reply #1

Welcome to the forum. And, thanks for reporting.

Reply #2

Was that a "thank god" I just heard :P

Reply #3

I tried to register an account, and it went somehow well.
I had a couple of problems on the first try (but because I wasn't reading the error message and I was using an already existing email xD).
The problems with the captcha ma be the seldom one that letters are rendered slightly outside the image (leaving only part of the letter visible)... yeah, I should really fix that one... :-[
The one about the Q&A is new and I don't know what could have happened.
By chance, do you remember the question? IIRC (I'd have to log in with the admin account to check) we have two questions, it may be useful to reduce the possibilities.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.