Skip to main content
Topic: Profile Summary (Read 9633 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Profile Summary

Reply #15

I did one last "tweak" so to speak .. dropped the sidebar for the moment as it does seem to lead to some problems.

The blocks now have the same background as the parent div, so when there is whitespace due to size differences its not so odd looking.  I'm sure it can be improved but for now its what I have ... I'll make a PR with the changes soon ... found a few buggies while doing all this so trying to sort that out plus clean up some of my mess in the CSS O:-)

Quotes/Data/Recent activity/?
Thanks for the reminder, thats all hard coded in ATM, need to move it to $txt and give it a better name than data lol

Reply #16

ARG!!
Hardcoded!! :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #17

while fixing some other template related bugs I've played with the buddies on the profile summary page.

Like or switch back to the older one?

Reply #18

emanuele likes
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #19

Reworked recent attachments, too.  Attachment is two messages above.

Spuds did a great job, it's just a little bit fine tuning.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #20

Looks 8) ... the attachments is a nice update, may need to consider that look for the post attachments O:-) 

I was going to add more tabs but then figured thats a 1.1 option as I'd like to make the tab "load" an ajax thing so the intial page load is not so large, (not so many querys).  Not bad now since its a profile view, but tabs for likes, notifications, etc for the future.  Since the tabs are already jQuery it shoudl nto be to much to ajaxify the content ... must resist urge :P

Quoteemanuele likes
There is a button for that too! :D

Reply #21

:)  Send a PR with this and some fixes:
https://github.com/elkarte/Elkarte/pull/961
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------