Skip to main content
Topic: GitHub repo name: Diawot? (Read 5800 times) previous topic - next topic

GitHub repo name: Diawot?

Is that going to be changed? Just asking before I update my fork repo. Might as well only do the settings once. :P
Master of Expletives: Now with improved family f@&king friendliness! :D

Sources code: making easy front end changes difficult since 1873. :P

Re: GitHub repo name: Diawot?

Reply #1

We might change it, yes. Waiting for him partyman Spuds to notice the elkarte user Ema made. ;)

We already transfered a few basic additional repos. (tools, languages things the project needs)

On a side note (more for SpudsMan), I don't think it's a bad idea necessarily, to fork his own repo over there. Up to his mood: he can transfer it or fork it. We can continue as we're more comfortable with, PR to Spuds' repo or to elkarte user. Same thing cuz it ends up in the same place. A few tradeoffs either way.
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 04:58:56 pm by TestMonkey
The best moment for testing your PR is right after you merge it. Can't miss with that one.

Reply #2

Yes Ema and I talked about this, he checked on the name availability and was kind enough to get the account when I groveled, OK all I had to do was ask :)

I want to transfer the repo, that is appropriate,  but was waiting for the PR's to be merged (they are now) since moving it before that would muss them a tad.

Reply #3

K. Let us know when you've sorted it and I'll fork the critter. :)

Reply #4

Its been transferred, not sure what branches Norv wants to set up so right now its just master ...

Reply #5

There we go: https://github.com/elkarte/Elkarte  8)

Thank you, SpudsMan.

I'll set up the development procedure guidelines and with it the main branches. We already know anyway, it's still us after all. Except Ant doesn't wantz to make a PR, lol.
The best moment for testing your PR is right after you merge it. Can't miss with that one.

Reply #6

YAY!...another repo change... ::) :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #7

new name .... Mhuni  .... Swahilli for vagabond  ;D

Reply #8

This stuff is way more important than coding.