Skip to main content
Topic: Download older versions (Read 2683 times) previous topic - next topic

Download older versions

Is there an archive of older ElkArte versions for download? I need one before the hamburger menue.

Damn, now I'm hungry!  :-X

Re: Download older versions

Reply #1

https://github.com/elkarte/Elkarte/releases
Just scroll down a bit. ;)

May I help with the thingy? (I know I'm a bit absent these days, sorry... :( )
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Help is really appreciated.  :)

The problem is, I want less possible work with my slightly modified themes as possible. I am owner of a house for one year now, I am engaged since yesterday with the woman of my dreams and I want to have children too... So time is precious!  ;)  If there is a chance that you modify the default theme so it will use less colors (as mentioned by anyone before, I don't remember whom and where the topic is located. Search didn't find it) it would be much easier to change them without using a custom css file. I only changed things that aren't perfect in the default theme plus the color of buttons and category headers, but I need a large custom css file for this. It would be great if these changes could be so simple anyone could change these colors in a few minutes within the default theme. We have to optimize the css files therefor, but it would be a big step further for customizing.

The problem now is, I have a hamburger button which doesn't work, depending on my custom css file. The first attempts to alter it leads to no solution. With future releases I will have problems again with new theme options, right? So it would be better to not use a custom css?

Reply #3

I think it is just css which is not working for me as well. I think in the version 1.0.5 update file, you should be able to find the change to the css file and undo it.

Reply #4

Hm, I know when a file in my own template isn't there, the same file from the default template will be used. But does this work the same way with the custom css file?

In my custom css I only have the code I changed, not all code that's normally in index.css. Is this wrong? Must the custom css file include the same as the index.css file? Do you know what I mean?

Reply #5

Would you mind zip your theme and send it to my email address? (emanuele45, the domain is gmail.com)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

Sure! Will send it later.  :)