Skip to main content
Topic: [1.1.1] size of attached images and migrated ILA BBC (Read 9486 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [1.1.1] size of attached images and migrated ILA BBC

Reply #15

No comments? O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #16

It is looking quite good, Emanuele. I did not see, it was already there by writing in the forum.

It seems not to work completley for me, just tested:

full size elch.gif

thumbnail 2015_06_Juni_Garten_2_103.jpg

Custom size seems not to work? (Berta) Nothing to see from this picture in my post?
Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 12:47:52 pm by Ruth

Reply #17

Now should be fixed!
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #18

Test

Thumbnail
fjords.jpg

300 px
Trolltunga-Hardanger-HH-524_1323702780.jpg

Full image
66_1493.jpg
sorry for my bad english

Reply #19

Nice, but still needs some small fixes.
The thumbnail and custom size seems to work fine, but the full image is displayed as thumbnail.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #21

It is not displayed as full image because full image option is disabled on this forum?
sorry for my bad english

Reply #22

Yep, the attachments are set to show as thumbnails.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #23

Now I can say that the attachment part in elkarte is complete, nice work!  8)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #24

Quote from: radu81 – It is not displayed as full image because full image option is disabled on this forum?
Quote from: emanuele – Yep, the attachments are set to show as thumbnails.
Sorry if I insist on this, I thought that full image was disabled only here on elkarte.net, but as I can see in the Ila.integrate.php, full image will be shown only if there are the attributes like width or height or align. If one of those attributes exists, the ;thumb part will be removed from the link to show the full image.
I understand now how it works, but I think it's not intuitive, or at least it wasn't intuitive for me. I expected to see the full image even without other attributes.
sorry for my bad english

Reply #26

I overwrited my Ila.integrate.php with this file and I see the thumbnail instead of the full image, but also the thumbnail under the post.

I don't know how you intend to handle the full images inline, for now they are displayed only if there is a custom size or an alignment. If there are not any intentions to display the full image even if there is no attribute, is there a way to bypass this and display the full image inline (even without attributes)?
sorry for my bad english

Reply #27

Quote from: emanuele – I think I have it done, maybe tomorrow evening I'll upload everything here to give it a try. O:-)

x-reference to: https://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?topic=1450.msg37497#msg37497

@emanuele Are you still working on a script to transform old ILAs? Or did I miss something? @Ruth seems to have something to convert her old ILAs?

Reply #28

Hm? We never used inline attachments with SMF or ElkArte before... or are using them now, Jorin.